AWLGRIP PRO-CURE X-98/138 ACCELLERATOR
Awlgrip accelarators may be used to decrease dry and cure times in AwlGrip and AwlCraft 2000 Topcoats. Pro cure X-98 and X-138 are additives used in Awlgrip and Awlcraft 2000 topocoats.
DO NOT USE IN PRIMERS.
- Type: Accelerator additivern
- Packaging: 2 ounce bottles/12 per casern
- PRO-CURE#174 X-98 and PRO-CURE#174 X-138 are additives used in AWLGRIP#174 and AWLCRAFT#174 2000 Topcoats.rn
- Mixing and Reduction: PRO-CURE#174 X-98 (73014) 1/2 liquid ounce per 2 gallons of mixed topcoat color base and converter.rn
- This is the maximum amount; lesser quantities may be sufficient.rn
- PRO-CURE#174 X-138 (73015) 1 liquid ounce per 2 gallons of mixed topcoat color base and converter.rn
- This is the maximum amount; lesser quantities may be sufficient. Induction Time after Mixing: N/Arn
- PRO-CURE#174 X-98 should only be used in spray applications.rn
- PRO-CURE#174 X-138 may be used in both spray and brush applications.rn
- Recoatability: AWLGRIP#174 Topcoats with a full add of PRO-CURE#174 X-98 may be recoated or taped in 4 to 6 hours at 77#176F, 50% R.H. AWLGRIP#174rn
- Topcoats with a full add of PRO-CURE#174 X-1rn
- VOC: 73015 - 951 g/lt or 7.9 lbs/gal 73014 - 888 g/lt or 7.4 lbs/galrn
Download MSDS File